Career Skills Course
CCC Cloud Technology Associate Certification (CTA)
The Cloud Technology Associate Certification training course defines cloud computing and virtualization, and explains the benefits and applications. The course provides a basic introduction to cloud technologies. Participants are also introduced to the risks of cloud computing and methods for managing these risks.
Apr 04-05, 2022
10AM – 4PM EST
May 16-17, 2022
10AM – 4PM EST
Jun 27-28, 2022
10AM – 4PM EST
None of these dates work for you? Suggest another date
The CCC Cloud Technology Associate™ certification demonstrates that students have the basic skill set and knowledge associated with cloud and virtualization. This certification is a critical step to advance your career as organizations look for qualified Cloud Technology Associates.
The certification allows IT professionals to operate effectively in a cloud environment as they can demonstrate an understanding of the cloud key concepts and its relevant terminology. Furthermore, it provides the foundation needed to successfully complete subsequent vendor-specific training/certification programs and also provides a baseline for the subsequent CCC Professional level certifications.
Upon completion of the CCC Cloud Technology Associate (CTA) course, students will be able to:
- Identify the fundamental concepts of cloud computing including business benefits and cloud terminologies.
- Identify the technical aspects (high-level) of virtualization including the role and benefits of hypervisors and containers and the different types of virtualization.
- Identify how emerging technologies (AI, IoT, 5G, RPA, Digital Twin, and others) enhance the capabilities of cloud computing, such as performance, security, and faster deployment.
- Define cloud security, governance, risk, and compliance and identify the risks/threats involved in cloud computing and the corresponding mitigation measures and best practices.
- List the strategies involved in the roadmap for cloud adoption and their implementation and migration for different cloud service and deployment models
- IT Specialists (Analysts, Developers, Architects, Testers, etc.)
- IT Administrators (Network, System, Database, etc.)
- IT Provisioning and Maintenance (Hardware, Network, Storage, etc.)
- IT Managers
- IT Project Managers
- Other functions affected by cloud (Sales, Purchase, Audit, Legal, etc.)
- Introduction to Cloud Service Models
- Introduction to Virtualization: The Backbone Technology of Cloud Computing
- Overview of Cloud Technologies and Applications
- Cloud Security, Risk, Compliance and Governances
- Preparing for Cloud Adoption
- Cloud Service Management (CSM)
Before attending this course, students should have:
The CCC Associate level certifications do not have required prerequisites. It is recommended participants possess intermediate knowledge (6+ months of experience) in internet/web technologies. Basic knowledge of storage and network technologies is a plus.
Exam Track -
Successfully passing (65%) the 60-minute exam, consisting of 40 multiple-choice questions, leads to the Cloud Technology Associate Certificate by Cloud Credential Council (CCC).