Career Skills Course
CCSP Certification Prep Course
This course is the most comprehensive review of cloud security concepts and industry best practices covering the six domains of the CCSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK®). You will gain knowledge in identifying the types of controls necessary to administer various levels of confidentiality, integrity, and availability, with regard to securing data in the cloud. You will identify the virtual and physical components of the cloud infrastructure with regard to risk management analysis, including tools and techniques necessary for maintaining a secure cloud infrastructure. You will gain an understanding in cloud software assurance and validation, utilizing secure software, and the controls necessary for developing secure cloud environments. You will identify privacy issues and audit processes utilized within a cloud environment, including auditing controls, assurance issues, and the specific reporting attributes.
Virtual Classroom Live
Mon 11 Dec
December 11-15, 2023
9AM – 4PM EST
Mon 22 Jan
January 22-26, 2024
9AM – 4PM EST
Mon 11 Mar
March 11-15, 2024
9AM – 4PM EST
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Anyone whose position requires CCSP certification
- Individuals whose responsibilities involve procuring, securing, and managing cloud environments or purchased cloud services
- Experienced information security professionals with at least five years of IT experience, including three years of information security and at least one year of cloud security experience.
- CISSP Certification Prep Course is also highly recommended
Upon completing this course, the participants will gain valuable knowledge and skills including the ability to:
- Successfully pass the CCSP exam.
- Understand the fundamentals of the cloud computing architecture framework.
- Understand security challenges associated with different types of cloud services.
- Identify and evaluate security risks for their organization’s cloud environments.
- Select and implement appropriate controls to ensure secure implementation of cloud services.
- Thoroughly understand the 6 essential core domains of the CCSP common body of knowledge: 1. Architectural Concepts & Design Requirements 2. Cloud Data Security 3. Cloud Platform & Infrastructure Security 4. Cloud Application Security 5. Operations 6. Legal & Compliance
1 - Architectural Concepts and Design Requirements
- Cloud Computing Concepts
- Cloud Reference Architecture
- Cloud Computing Security Concepts
- Design Principles of Secure Cloud Computing
- Trusted Cloud Services
2 - Cloud Data Security
- CSA (Cloud Security Alliance) Cloud Data Lifecycle
- Cloud Data Storage Architectures
- Data Security Strategies
- Data Discovery and Classification Technologies
- Protecting Privacy and PII (Personally Identifiable Information)
- Data Rights Management
- Data Retention, Deletion, and Archiving Policies
- Auditability, Traceability, and Accountability of Data Events
3 - Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security
- Cloud Infrastructure Components
- Cloud Infrastructure Risks
- Designing and Planning Security Controls
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Management
4 - Cloud Application Security
- The Need for Security Awareness and Training in application Security
- Cloud Software Assurance and Validation
- Verified Secure Software
- SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) Process
- Secure SDLC
- Specifics of Cloud Application Architecture
- Secure IAM (Identity and Access Management) Solutions
5 - Operations
- Planning Process for the Data Center Design
- Installation and Configuration of Physical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Running Physical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Managing Physical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Installation and Configuration of Logical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Running Logical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Managing Logical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Compliance with Regulations and Controls
- Risk Assessment for Logical and Physical Infrastructure
- Collection, Acquisition, and Preservation of Digital Evidence
- Managing Communication with Stakeholders
6 - Legal and Compliance
- Legal Requirements and Unique Risks within the Cloud Environment
- Relevant Privacy and PII Laws and Regulations
- Audit Process, Methodologies, and Required Adaptions for a Cloud Environment
- Implications of Cloud to Enterprise Risk Management
- Outsourcing and Cloud Contract Design
- Vendor Management
Take your career and expertise to the
What learners are saying...
Taking this course has taken the fear out of approaching my friends, family and even my boss at work!
Thank you very much for your services and pricing!
This course was engaging and valuable. The things I’ve learned here will certainly be of help in any conflict!