Career Skills Course
Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM) Certification Prep Course
Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM) certification is developed by The International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP). It uses a privacy program operational lifecycle, to demonstrate your comprehension and ability to use privacy and data protection practices in the construction, evaluation, and improvement of a privacy program. The CIPM program was created in response to the tremendous need for a collection and compilation of best practices for managing privacy operations. The CIPM certification training from CierraTEC will provide you with the proper understanding of designing, building, and operating Data Privacy Management Programs.
Virtual Classroom Live
Mon 19 Feb
February 19-20, 2024
10AM – 4PM EST
The Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM) certificate validates your expertise in privacy program management and your capability to create, operate, and manage a privacy program throughout all its lifecycle stages. To become certified, you must master all the ideas and subjects listed in the CIPM body of knowledge. CIPM training teaches a process for conceptualizing, designing, building and operating a data privacy management program. It also gives professionals the skills to operationalize privacy and minimize risks to reputation from improper handling of personal data.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Data Protection Officer
- Data Protection Lawyers
- IT Auditors
- Legal Compliance Officers
- Security Manager
- Information Officers
- Professionals responsible for integrating privacy requirements into day-to-day operations.
- There are no such prerequisites for CIPM certification.
- How to Formulate a business vision
- How the privacy team should be organized
- How to create and build a framework for a privacy program
- How to interact with stakeholders
- How to evaluate performance
- Operating a privacy program life cycle
- Developing a Privacy Program
- Privacy Program Framework
- Privacy Operational Life Cycle: Assess
- Privacy Operational Life Cycle: Protect
- Privacy Operational Life Cycle: Sustain
- Privacy Operational Life Cycle: Respond
Frequently asked questions
1. What is CIPM?
An enterprise-wide privacy program can be established, maintained, and managed throughout its entire lifecycle with the help of the Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM) credential, which provides privacy and data protection professionals with all the tools they need. CIPMs are aware of privacy laws and how to apply them to their organizations.
2. How many questions are there in the CIPM exam?
There are 90 questions in the CIPM exam which are to be answered in 150 minutes.
3. How are the exam passing marks determined?
The number of questions that are successfully answered determines the exam score.
4. Can you tell me how many questions I correctly answered?
The IAPP does not disclose to the candidates how many questions they answered correctly. However, a section breakdown showing the proportion of your right answers for each blueprint domain is given to you after the exam is over. Candidates who don’t pass might use this data to figure out which domains they should concentrate on when preparing for the exam again.
5. Why should you take the CIPM exam?
The privacy obligations of business activities, including marketing, finance, human resources, and customer service can expose their firms to financial loss and reputational damage. The CIPM certification equips professionals with the knowledge and abilities to operationalize privacy and reduce reputational risks associated with negligent treatment of personal data.
Take your career and expertise to the
What learners are saying...
Taking this course has taken the fear out of approaching my friends, family and even my boss at work!
Thank you very much for your services and pricing!
This course was engaging and valuable. The things I’ve learned here will certainly be of help in any conflict!