Career Skills Course
Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT) Certification Prep Course
Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT) certification is developed by the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) to certify the knowledge of privacy-related concerns and procedures in relation to the development and use of information and communication technology. For IT professionals who want to learn more about privacy needs in technology, obtaining the CIPT certificate is a smart first step. The CIPT certification training from CierraTEC will provide you the proper understanding of privacy related issues.
Virtual Classroom Live
Wed 13 Mar
March 13-14, 2024
10AM – 4PM EST
The Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT) certificate demonstrates one’s ability to create the privacy structure of an organisation from the ground up. This certification validates your comprehensive knowledge of privacy in technology and makes it possible for you to quickly integrate what you have learned into your routine as a technology and data professional.
Businesses that hire personnel with CIPT credentials are better equipped to implement strategies, policies, processes, and techniques to control cybersecurity risks while enabling prudent data to be used for business reasons. Getting certified confirms your dual literacy in technology and privacy that is applicable globally.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Data Protection Officers
- Data Protection Lawyers
- IT Auditors
- Legal Compliance Officers
- Security Manager
- Information Officers
- Anyone involved with data protection processes and programs
- The CIPT certification has no set requirements.
- IT-related critical privacy ideas and behaviors
- Consumer expectations and duties regarding privacy.
- How to include privacy into IT products and services early on for cost reduction, accuracy, and speed to market.
- How to set up privacy policies for data transfer and collection.
- How to prevent difficulties with privacy in the Internet of Things.
- How to discuss privacy concerns with business partners in management, development, marketing, and law.
- Foundational Principles
- IT’s Role in Protecting Privacy
- Privacy Threats and Violations
- Technical Measures and Privacy Enhancing Technologies
- Privacy Engineering
- Privacy by Design Methodology
- Technology Challenges for Privacy
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is CIPT?
The Certified Information Privacy Technologist certification is developed by International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) to examine the knowledge of privacy-related concerns and procedures in relation to the development and use of information and communication technology.
2. Is CIPT certification worth it?
Employers who recognize the value of data privacy to their business, profit fairly from the CIPT certification. So, the CIPT certification is a good add on to your resume.
3. How many questions are there in the CIPT exam?
The CIPT exam consists of 90 questions, out of which 75 questions are scored.
4. What is the duration of the CIPT exam?
The duration for the CIPT exam is 150 minutes.
5. How can I schedule the CIPT exam?
This exam, like all IAPP exams, can be taken either virtually from your home or office, or in-person at a test center, and must be completed within one year of purchase. In-person testers can choose from over 6,000 Pearson VUE test centers across the globe.
Take your career and expertise to the
What learners are saying...
Taking this course has taken the fear out of approaching my friends, family and even my boss at work!
Thank you very much for your services and pricing!
This course was engaging and valuable. The things I’ve learned here will certainly be of help in any conflict!